"North Carolina is my home. I have always enjoyed the beauty of the state and the people are so friendly!"
"My patients are an extension of my family. They trust me with their eyes and I use all of my knowledge and training to help their appearance."
Briggs E. Cook, Jr., M.D.
Dr. Cook is a featured doctor
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Facial Plastic Surgery, General Ophthalmology, Botox, Restylane Injections, Obagi Skin Care
• Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology Specializing In Facial Plastic Surgery.
• Fellowship: Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
• Fellowship: American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
• American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
B.A. Duke University
Summa Cum Laude - Chemistry Major
M.D.: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Baltimore, MD
Internship: Mayo Clinic
Residency in Ophthalmology: Mayo Clinic
Fellowship in Eye and Facial Cosmetic Surgery: University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Angier B. Duke Memorial Scholarship, Duke University
- Phi Beta Kappa, Duke University
- Duke University Senior Leadership Award
- Recipient, Merck Index Science Award
- Recipient, Heed Fellowship
- Recipient, Knapp Fellowship
- Recipient, Howard Hughes Medical Institute Research Fellowship.
- Member: American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons, American Academy of
- Ophthalmology, American Medical Association.
- Publication: Author of numerous professional papers on Oculoplastic Surgery, cosmetic surgery, surgical techniques, and enhanced results.
Native North Carolinian
Married to Kia Conley Cook
Four children, Andrew, Sarah and twins Eli and Sophie Kate
Enjoys spending time with his Labrador Dolce
Water-skiing, Wakeboarding, Mountain Biking, Golf, Camping