Hi@Dinn. From your pics I can see that your have large pores and oily skin around your T-zone . I would recommend the following:
1. Get Aztec secret Indian Clay or Queen Helene Mint Julep mask and use either twice a week. This will unclog and shrink your pores.
2. Use a mild salicylic acid wash (e.g. neutrogena oil free acne wash) in the PM and in the AM use a mild soap like cetaphil or a cleansing oil (e.g DHC cleansing oil)
4. Get an AHA cream for the face (e.g Alpha Hydroxy cream) and use this in the evening on alternate days until your skin adapts to the acids. In the AM use a moisturising cream like cetaphil and an oil free sunblock.
5. Do weekly lactic acid peels (15-20%) or pumpkin peels. These will refine your skin texture and also remove the dead skin that has piled up and give you a nice glow
6. Drink lots of water and detox your body
HTHOriginally Posted by Dinn